Reference: DO 22919CFCE
Mark: Maxi Cosi
Introducing the Pria 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat, the first and only infant car seat. Surround your child in comfort and safety from the first time you get home.
3-in-1 seating system
With the Pria 3-in-1, you can rest assured knowing that you will have a safe and comfortable car seat for your child, from birth to 10 years old. Children can ride rearward facing, from 4 to 40 pounds; forward facing at 65 pounds; and up to 100 pounds in booster mode. This may be the only car seat you will ever need. Converting with each new step is simple and intuitive, so you can quickly make car seat adjustments. It allows a wide range of adaptability with its 3-position recline, 5 headrest heights, as well as a QuickFit shoulder harness.
Superior safety features
Drive with confidence knowing the Pria 3-in-1 is backed by over 30 years of European engineering and exceeds all federal standards including CMVSS 213. GCell® HX foam side impact protection is built in to the headrest to cushion the impact and protect your child around the head where it needs it most. In rear-facing mode, a padded anti-rebound bar restricts rotation in the event of a sudden stop or crash. The QuickFit Shoulder Harness automatically increases the height of the harness and headrest to accommodate your growing child. Children grow up at different rates, so it's important to be able to adjust your car seat to ensure safety where you need it, when you need it.
Easy to get in and out of the seat
The harness brackets on the side keep the straps out of the way when placing your baby in the car seat. No more fumbling around for curls!
The Pria 3-in-1 provides the most comfort for your child during the trip. The car seat features moisture-wicking fabrics to keep your little one dry and comfortable during the hot summer months, while still being warm and comfortable the rest of the year. The covers are easy to remove, machine washable and tumble dry.
- 3-in-1 seating system: rear-facing, 4 to 40 pounds; forward facing at 65 pounds; and up to 100 pounds in booster mode
- Side impact protection with GCell® HX foam protects your child's head where it needs it most in a side crash
- Rear-facing padded anti-rebound bar limits rotation in the event of a sudden stop or crash
- Internal and external harness holders keep straps out of the way when buckling
- One-click UAS Premium system, with one easy click for better installation
- The QuickFit shoulder harness automatically increases the height of the harness and headrest
- Premium fabrics and padding provide the most comfort for your child
- Removable corner for older babies, corner to keep smaller babies (from 4 lbs) snug and secure
- Removable baby head pad and lumbar pad provide extra support
- Seat pad and harness covers are machine washable and tumble dryable
- 2 easy-to-remove, dishwasher-safe cup holders
- Meets or exceeds all Canadian regulatory standards including CMVSS 213, 213.1, 213.2
- Certified for air travel in rearward facing and forward facing harness modes
- Machine washable, tumble dry seat pad
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Maxi-Cosi is part of Dorel Industries, a Canadian company, and is proud to have brought over 50 million babies to the world.